Wednesday 11 December 2013

Brown Bagging It

I enjoy sitting down and enjoying lunch with the team.  I'm amazed at the number of people on our team who do.

I think it's the reason we're successful.
  • No one is left behind.  We wouldn't dream of not welcoming any member of the team to the table.
  • Most of us are forward thinkers.  We take the time to prepare a lunch, and sometimes bring a little extra to share (like Matt's wife's cookies...delicious)
  • There's teasing and laughter and no consideration for title or status, at least until lunch is over.
  • It's hard to hold a grudge when the person is sitting down at the table beside you.  I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but not very often and not for long.
In these days when so many families have lost the practice of sitting down together for a meal, the work family I belong to hasn't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment