Saturday 23 October 2010

You're not the Boss of Me

For some reason certain celebrities have taken it upon themselves to, having no other qualification than personal brand recognition, opine and lecture the rest of us on how we should live our lives.

I think that we can agree that this is Oprah's planet and she just lets the rest of us live here, so anything I say doesn't apply to her. OK Oprah? Don't get mad at me...

The following celebrities, however, don't know sh*t, and while I appreciate and am sometimes amused by their opinions and favourite causes, I do not feel obligated to govern myself accordingly. In no particular order, these people are NOT THE BOSS OF ME!

  • Ellen Degeneres
  • Sean Penn
  • Bob Geldoff
  • Bono
  • George Clooney
  • Brad Pitt
  • Angelina Jolie
  • Martin Sheen (although I am somewhat under his pseudo-presidential spell given the right circumstances)
  • Tony Danza
  • Madonna
  • Anderson Cooper

I will, however, do whatever Don Cherry tells me to do (on the ice).

No comments:

Post a Comment